Welcome to my Blog

I may well be behind millions of other people in the world who have been "blogging" or creating online diaries since the start of the internet, but I am glad to say that I have now finally managed to introduce a decent blogging "plugin" to my website.

My website has been live now for just over two years, and in that time I have tried to work out just how to introduce a blog facility to the site. The discussion forum didn't really work, as it wasn't very well syndicated, but now after months of exploring different methods I am hopeful that I have succeeded!

Using the excellent Blogger.com I have created an account which allows me to use my own template and host my own blog on my own site - what more could a webgeek want (they would probably want to build the whole progamme by themselves...)?

Anyway, I will hopefully be posting on here now whenever I can, and whenever I feel like writing. I certainly have stuff to write about, what with learning new things at work, Stephanie and I having our baby and everyone seemingly getting married next year!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looking forward to reading Birdman!
Anonymous said…
Adam
I like your blog. I had heard of 'blog' and 'blogger', but no clue what the hell it was. Now I know - thanks to you. Good job you inherited your brains from your ma and pa eh?

Popular posts from this blog

I've a Stalker in Jesus

Not Alone in the Forest

Birdy's Bognor Hen Do - The Official Story