A Grain of Sand

It has been nearly a year since I started up my blog and as yet have not even posted 50 entries.

There are hardcore people out there who blog, once, twice, maybe more in a day.

Getting hold of a decent blog, like this one (!) is hard to find, that's why there are feedburners and feed readers so that you can search under blogs that you may or may not find interesting.

One of the biggest blog topics is football, or across the pond Soccer as it is know. There are litterally millions of blogs worth reading on a daily basis.

I use the Google Reader plugin on my personalised Google homepage, so that when a new blog entry in written I can read it from my homepage without having to remember to navigate to their site.

Here are some links to some of the best footballing blogs I have come across so far:

  • Brian Moores Head
    An online version of the old Gils fanzine, has been mentioned in my blogs before, but seeing as we are on the subject...

  • Culture of Soccer
    An American blog, but has lots of interesting articles about world football and the American Leagues too.

  • If this is football
    Another blog which posts regular articles of interest about all levels of the game.

  • Some people are on the pitch
    Various articles again, about all levels of football. The Friday Lists of no particular interest are a great little feature and cover some of the more obscure details found in the footballing world.

  • 200 Percent
    My particular favourite, and starting point to discovering all the blogs mentioned above.

I enjoy football, and with this blog, have started to enjoy writing a little bit too. I don't think I will be a blog author on the scale of the guys above, as they seriously know their football! Have a read and see what you think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've a Stalker in Jesus

Not Alone in the Forest

Birdy's Bognor Hen Do - The Official Story