Bauer's Back - SPOILER ALERT!

Yesterday Fox released a trailer for season 6 of 24, which finally answered some of my lingering questions left over after the immense cliff hanger of season 5, but at the same time launched a thousand more!

Having now seen it (3 times!) I can safely say that this season is going to rock! The tag line this year simply being "For America to survive, Jack Bauer must die".

That sentence alone sends a shiver of excitement through my veins, but it also fills me with utter dread. Jack Bauer IS 24! Can they really kill him off? How do they make a series without him? Would I watch it without him? I don't think I would!

The trailer also answers another major question left over from season 5. Who is the new president? I am happy to say that it is none other than Mr Wayne Palmer, brother of the deceased David who was assassinated at the beginning of season 5.

The trailer is available from: http://www.24trailer.com/ take a look! It looks a lot slicker, quicker and damn more 'Hollywood' than earlier season's.

All I have to do now is to wait until February… grrrr.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've a Stalker in Jesus

Not Alone in the Forest

Birdy's Bognor Hen Do - The Official Story